Mindfulness in Nature & Creative Wellbeing Workshops.
Reconnecting with our instincts and our body is an integral part of developing self-awareness…
In the modern world we increasingly move away from nature, forgetting to trust our instincts and our valuable intuition; swamped by screens and other life demands we often find we have lost ourselves and our ability to feel calm and centred in the knowledge of who we truly are.
As we grow out of childhood we let go of our natural ability to move through the archetypes that lead us to discover the depths of our unique creativity – particularly the stage of ‘wanderer’ – the non-busy space of thinking deeply without judgement or anxiety, you might even know it as day-dreaming!
Our Nature Reconnection and Creativity Wellbeing workshops allow you and the group of people you are with to reconnect with nature and your own ‘inner wild’; tap into your creativity and intuition; and be empowered by greater psychological know-how.
Workshops can be particularly well-designed for business groups and teams of employees who want to build emotional awareness, improve wellbeing and reduce stress, and increase connectedness for better productivity.
Resting Place of the Birds has developed an ‘illumination lab’ whereby you can choose from thoughtfully-designed days / workshops run by expert guests which are scheduled at various times throughout the year;
Or why not gather your tribe together and design your own bespoke days for a healthy, unique way to tap in to creativity and build wellbeing?
You can either:
1. Book a space to a scheduled workshop – these will be advertised on the website and Resting Place of the Birds Facebook Page throughout the year; or
2. Request a day retreat to be especially designed to meet the needs of a particular group.
The day will help individuals and groups to:
- Unplug, slow down and reconnect with nature
- Tap in to your creativite soul and allow space to wander and dream
- Empower, re-centre and boost wellbeing
- lift the collective emotional intelligence of teams,
- help build smooth, more creative working relationships…and
- and simply allow for time and space to reflect and have fun!
Set in a space that makes you comfortable and gives you the feeling of being in nature.
Create and find yourself; practice the lost art of wandering…the process of letting go and opening up to your truly unique creative abilities.
Join us on a set day or choose from a range of experiences to make your day, or night, a truly connecting experience.
For groups including women’s empowerment days, employee team building day, even something unique for a birthday or hen’s party! The ‘menu’ choice is endless:
- Enjoy set or bespoke psychology-based workshops throughout the day that include:
- Understanding and tapping into the creative process
- Centering and self-awareness for greater emotional intelligence
- Improved overall wellbeing and empowerment
- An ecologist is available for workshops that give you an understanding of the natural environs or tips on how to become more ‘green’ around the home (for eg beekeeping lessons);
- Request the availability of the Money & Mindset Business Coach to provide money empowerment workshops
- Artists and art therapists can walk you through creative, calming and intuitive experiences;
- Use Resting Place of the Birds for thought provoking opportunities to enjoy a unique space to write and journal;
- Re-wild your inner ‘wild child’ tamed for too long with mindfulness walks in wide-open spaces, fresh air, and bush river scapes;
- Imagine gathering around an open fire, under a blanket of stars, creating an Aussie experience of the popular Danish ‘hygge’ for a team-building, mindful experience.
- Drumming…for a real connection with your inner ‘wild’ the DRUMBEAT program is available and is evidenced to be very good for building connections with others, increasing personal confidence and assertion skills, and develops creativity.